Top 10 Bloggers in India
You need to start your journey the right way to get any success in blogging and for that, you must know about some of the top bloggers of India. How they work as well as how they’ve started their journey as a blogger.
You’ve seen a lot of bloggers on the internet talking about their blogging experience and you’re thinking about starting your own blog. While blogs are easy to use and with a few clicks, you can share your thoughts with the world.
I’m sure that you visited at least one of those top bloggers sites before, as they have very popular blogs that get millions of visitors every month. The reason why I share this list is to inspire YOU and all bloggers by other bloggers’ success stories.
Harsh Agarwal is a Delhi based young, energetic and promising blogger. As per our research and information we got from various sources, he absolutely be a perfect example of the young Indian who fully independent and has sufficient amount of money to take pleasure of his life.
Harsh Agarwal talks about various topic in his including starting a blog, making money from blogging, SEO (Search engine marketing), Social media marketing, Affiliate marketing, starting business, Best web hosting services and many more. He started hit blog Shout me loud in September 2008 at still running and attracting numerous of visitors on daily basis.
- Affiliate marketing: $34165
- AdSense: $416
- net: $801.70
- eBooks + ShoutMeLoud Store: $372
- Clickbank: $112.25
- ShareASale: $1086
- Ezoic: $88.86
- ElegantThemes: $302.50
- NativeAds Direct ads: $2300
- PropellerAds: $410.75
- Total: USD 40055 (Approx 26 Lakh)
Another top blogger of India is Amit Agarwal, a pioneer on India blogging industry. He is one of the top tech blogger in India. He is a former IITian ad until 2004 he used to work for a US based firm. He quit his job and and started his first blog known as Labnol. For him it was a great success quite after few months of starting. On his blog, ha mainly write about consumer software and mobile apps etc. Monthly earning of Labnol.org is nearly about $30000 to $60000 i.e roughly 16 Lakhs. Yearly income is around 2 crore rupees.
- Name: Amit Agarwal
- Blog URL: Labnol.org
- Estimated Monthly Earnings: $60,000 = INR 30,00,000/-.
- Top Income Channel:
- Google Adsense,
- Paid Advertisement
- Affiliate Income etc.
- Global/India Alexa Rank: 13374/3,495
He is the founder of mouthshut.com, a consumer review and research website in India. In spite the fact that it is not a blogging website but he is one of the well-known entrepreneurs in India. Mouthshut is mainly a consumer research and web-based service portal.
- Name- Faisal Farooqui.
- Blog URL- MouthShut.com
- Monthly Average Earning- $50,000.
- Alexa Global rank- 10069
- Alexa Rank in India- 793
Shradha Sharma is the one and only female blogger listed in the list of top Indian bloggers of 2020. Shradha is well-known for her widely accepted website known as YourStory.com, initially started as YourStory.in. It is one of the top leading media website in India, which is focused on sharing information related Entrepreneurs, business leaders, business founders and their stories.
- Name: Shradha Sharma.
- Estimated Monthly Earning: $30,000.
- Blog: YourStory.com
- Alexa Global/India rank: 9193/540
Srinivas is a Chennai, India based blogger. His blog mainly focus about programming, web designing and other related stuffs. His blog is best suitable for the people looking for technical stuffs and information. The name of hit blog is 9lessons.info which is very popular and well accepted by web developers and web programmers. He is earning huge amount of money from his blog 9lessons.info. There is no exact information about his income but as per my research it could be nealy about $4000 to 8000/month.
- Name: Srinivas Tamada
- Blog ULR: 9Lessons.info/
- Estimated Earnings: $4,000 to $8,000 per month
- Top Income Channel: Google Adsense, Direct Advertisements, Affiliates networks
- World/India Ranking by Alexa: 130,052/17,298
Varun Krishnan is another successful blogger from India and he is the owner of a most successful blog FoneArena. His blog mainly talks about mobiles phones, technology news and reviews etc.
- Blogger Name: Varun Krishnan.
- Estimated Monthly Earning: $22,000
- Blog URL: FoneArena.com
- Alexa Global/India rank: 22076/2054
He is a Pune based top blogger and he started blogging in 2007.he is the owner of a popular blog named as Trak.in, mainly talks about business, technology, startups, finances , stock market and more. Along wit blogging he is very much passionate about photography. Similar to other bloggers like Harsh Agarwal, Amit Agarwal, he too loves to read online blogs.
- Name: Arun Prabhudesai
- Blog URL: Trak.in
- Estimated Earnings Around: $3,000 to $4,000
- Top Income Channel: Google Adsense, Paid Ads etc.
- World/India Ranking by Alexa: 57659/4551.
Another name in the list of top bloggers in India is Ashish Sinha. Has huge experience in the field of technology and has worked for top brands such as IBM, Yahoo etc. He started his blogging life in 2007 with his blog Pluggd. But later ib 2012, he modified his blog as NextBigWhat.com which mainly talks about technical stuffs, startup businesses and entrepreneurship.
- Full Name: Ashish Sinha.
- Estimated Monthly Earning: $18,000
- Blog URL: NextBigWhat.com
- Alexa Global rank: 119,202
- Rank in World/India: 183,724/14,285
- Pradeep kumar is another well-known blogger of India. He is the owner of well-recognized blog Hello Bound Blogger. His blog talks about Social media, Internet, technology and tips related to blogging and making money. He is one of the youngest and energetic person.
- Full Name: S. Pradeep Kumar
- Blog URL: HellBoundBloggers.com
- Estimated Earnings: $4,000 to $5,000/Month.
- Top Income Channel: Paid Advertisements, Affiliate marketing, Google Adsense etc.
- World/India Ranking by Alexa: 133,622/17,799
Another top blogger in India is Amit Bhawani who begin his blogging life in 2007. His blog talks about latest technology and gadgets. He manly write about mobile phones, tablets and technical stuffs around the world.
The maximum income he earned from his blog was nearly $25000/month- approximately Rs.1630140/month. He is the owner of some other blogs such as AndroidAdvices.com. Anyway from past 1 year he is not working on his blog and not doing much blogging because has started one company that provides digital solution in his hometown Hyderabad.
- Name: Amit Bhawani
- Blog URL: AmitBhawani.com
- Estimated Earnings: Nealy $25,000/mo. = Rs 1 630 155/-
- Top Income Channels: Mainly Google Adsense, and Ads network
- Word/India Alexa Rank: 896,521/55,867 , now he is actively doing blogging.
At the end, I would say there could be numerous bloggers in like me who are making good amount of money from blogging that i did not listed on this page. As per my knowledge and research these are the top 10 bloggers in India 2020.If you know about any other top blogger with huge earning from India, feel free to write in the comment section below, we will try to include them in our above list.