What is a Blog, Blogging & Blogger?
Welcome to Blogging, Today we are going to discuss what is blog, blogging and blogger. This is very important to know about the full details of blogging. From this post, you will get full basic details of blogging. so, let’s get started.
All blogs are websites by definition—but not all websites are blogs.
The main difference between a blog and a website, is that a blog is active(dynamically changing as new content is published) and a website is more static without regular updates.
Blog originally created from the words ‘’weblog’’ and that’s is an online journal. The blog is a website where you can write about anything you want.
- The short answer is, anything. You can start a blog on any topic, including yourself.
- Most blogs are a mix of commentary, personal notes and links to other websites.
- You can write in-depth essays on serious subjects, or you can use blogging as a form of journal writing, posting thoughts on the movie you saw last night or something you thought of on the way to work.
- You can also upload graphics, video and sound files.
Blogging is the profession of writing in a blog. Where you can write anything whatever you want. Nowadays blogging has become a very popular profession. Blogging is a freelancing job and Everyone wants to works on their own freedom. That’s why people like blogging.
- Those who are doing blogging they are called a blogger.
- A blogger is a person who writes blog posts in a weblog/blog.
- Those who have a blog and publish blog posts regularly on their blog, they are called bloggers.
- Bloggers are individuals who love sharing parts of their lives with you.
- They post on various topics from arts, home designs, carpentry, and finance articles.
- Bloggers are mobile and don’t need to be in one place.
- They live on the internet!
Now Your turn...
So what is a blog? Do you now understand what they are, or is there still something confusing? Leave a comment below and I’ll explain it to you once again!
By the way, if you really liked the idea of a blog and you want to start one, feel free to contact me where I explain how to set up a blog on your own.
There’s no need for technical programming, so everyone can have a blog:)