Vastu tips for office, to bring prosperity at work
Vastu for Office ensures exceptional output, effectiveness in the production, the financial gain in business. Also, Vastu for business/Office provides the overall success; high profits; managing employees properly; efficiency in staff work, an increase in goodwill of the corporate; grow cash flows, and makes a business obstacle-free.
Vastu can play a role in everything that you do in the office. In fact, if properly followed, Vastu can also bring financial prosperity and holistic well-being at your workplace. To help you with this, we delve into some important Vastu guidelines that you can follow at your office.
Vastu Shastra Tips for Office
- If you are looking for land or plot for your office, then go with a lion face land. These lands are broader from the front of the plot and narrow at the end.
- The office building should face north or north-east or north-west direction. It brings positive energy and good luck.
- As per Vastu Shastra, the main door of the office should east or north face.
- Perform worship and water arrangements in the northeast.
- According to Vastu Shastra, build the boss cabin in the south or west direction.
- To build up a powerful financial support system, free the north-west side of the business house(office, factory, shop etc) from anti-elements and activities.
- Do not build a toilet in the north-west zone as it will hamper the financial support. since white horses symbolise financial support, they can be placed in the north-west side.
- Businesses work on payments and new orders. With the help of Vastu, you can make this process smoother. Do not build pantry or paint the north zone in red or pink. Similarly, free the south-east zone from blue colour and use green plants.
- Businesses work on payments and new orders. With the help of Vastu, you can make this process smoother. Do not paint the north zone in red or pink colour. Similarly, free the south-east zone from blue colour and uses green plants.
- Desks or workstations should be rectangular or square. Any irregular shape creates confusion and should be avoided
- All the electrical equipment should be placed in the south-east direction of the office building.
Vastu tips for office entrance
- The entrance of the office should be in the north or north-east or north-west direction.
- These directions are considered to be auspicious and brings positivity.
- North direction is also known as the direction of the lord of wealth. It will help you in accelerating financial profits, as well.
Vastu tips for seating arrangement
- Department-wise seating arrangement
- Entrepreneurs should sit facing the north, east or north-east, as these directions are said to encourage growth and new beginnings.
- People who are in marketing or sales, should face the north-east direction, to ensure proactiveness. They can also sit in a north-west direction.
- Account department officials should sit in the south-eastern corner and should face the north-east direction.
:: Seating arrangement for Managers and Owners
- People in leadership roles, should have a cabin in the west direction and face the north-east direction.
- Business owners should sit facing the east or north directions. Also, there should be a solid wall behind the seat and not a wooden divider or curtain.
- Managers, directors and executives should sit in the south-west, south or west corner of the office. This will help the workforce take better decisions.
::Employee seating arrangement
- Employees must face the north or east while working in the office, as it improves productivity. Employees should not sit directly under a light beam. If it is unavoidable, then, it can be covered with a wooden board.
Vastu tips for your office desk and cabin
- Place a mountain scenery in your cabin, behind the chair.
- You can also place a turquoise pyramid on the desk, for better relations with your employees and peers.
- Keep your desk clean and clutter-free.
- Do not let unimportant documents pile up on your desk.
- Keep papers and books locked away.
- Throw away broken stationery as it acts as an obstacle to financial prosperity.
Vastu tips for choosing wall colours for the office
Always use bright colours for the wall paint and décor, as it spreads positivity, reflects light and keeps negative vibes at bay. Here is a colour guide for your office:
- Blue: This colour makes the overall aura cheerful and full of positive vibes. You can use this colour for the southern wall.
- Green: Use different shades of green colour as it is beneficial for professional relationships. Paint the south-western wall in a green colour, to promote harmony in the office culture.
- White: Use different shades of white, cream and yellow in south-east, east, north-east and north-west corners and walls.
- Red and pink: Usually, office interiors are not painted in red and pink tones but if you want, you can use these colours on the southern walls.
Vastu tips for office decor and interiors
- According to Vastu guidelines, the north direction is ruled by the god of wealth while the north-east direction is indicative of a person’s financial health. You can keep a mirror or Kuber Yantra in the north direction or on the northern wall of the office, to ensure good financial health.
- Avoid piling up of finished goods in the north-east direction, especially in front of the office desk. You can place these goods in the north-west direction, to ensure smooth clearance of unsold stock.
- Place your safe in the south-west corner of the office, to keep financial documents. The safe should face the north-eastern direction, to ensure prosperity.
Vastu tips for conference/meeting rooms
According to Vastu, the best direction to have a conference or meeting room, is the north-west. This direction is also suggested for marketing and sales staff, as they require motivation for improving their performance. You can also plan a waiting room in this area.